Thursday, March 14, 2013

Brain Dump

I discovered this on one of the thousands of blogs I read and thought it was super cute.  

I love, I love, I hate, I hate
I like, I wish, for goodness sake...
I hope, I hope, I pray, I pray
I will, I won't, & for today!

Here goes nothing...

I love: salsa and chips - i do, i really do.
I love: that spring is about to be here - i think it's arriving next week!!!
I hate: people who are rude for no reason.
I hate: the pollen that will arrive soon - boo.
I like: my dog - she's my favorite.
I wish: i were 2 sizes smaller
For goodness sake: the clock needs to hurry up and move to 3 o'clock
I hope: to get in my yard and start making it pretty this weekend.
I hope: to spend some quality time with my fella tonight.
I pray: for lots of new babies that are cooking right now.
I pray: that God won't be embarrassed by me.
I will: sew something soon.
I won't: get down on myself. 
For today: i am going to go visit one of my very favorite old ladies. 

Hope your day is happy!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment