Wednesday, September 11, 2013

whew - been a while...

I finally remembered that I have a blog.  Since last posting in March, one very important thing has come up - we are having a baby!!  This has taken up all of my thoughts and dreams and waking moments.  We are due to have our little girl on October 31st.  If she comes on that particular day, she will be an absolute treat.  If she comes before or after, that's okay too.  

We are so excited about her and cannot wait to meet her.  I'm thrilled and terrified at the same time.   Already, God is teaching me so much about Him.  I can't wait to see what else He is going to teach us.

We had our first of 2 baby showers this past weekend and it was wonderful.  We received so many nice things and this little girl is already loved!  

7 weeks to go::
Deobrah

No comments:

Post a Comment