Tuesday, March 5, 2013

#2

Today marks anniversary #2!  I married the best guy in the world two years ago.  He has taught me so much and gotten me out of my comfort zone in ways I would have never thought.  

We went on a camping trip this past weekend to celebrate a little early.  It was sooooooo cold but I made it through one night sleeping outside in 33 degree weather.  Thankfully, the next night, we camped at the Days Inn because it was going to be 28 degrees and snowing.  Never have we been more thankful for heat and a hot shower!  

But celebrating your anniversary on a Tuesday is a little more difficult.  I'm working - He's working - I have class this afternoon.  So, by the time I get home by 7 PM, there will hopefully be an incredibly delicious dinner waiting on me made by my incredibly delicious husband.  

Feeling the love today!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment